Saturday, January 28, 2012

What!!? There's No Room Here!

I had the idea months ago of doing a voice over demo. It tied in nicely with the fact that the ESL company I freelance for had a media/voice over department.

Finally, I arranged to do it with M, the singer-songwriter, and my former roommate.

I put a lot of effort into it; The night before I came home from work and had a few hours left before going to bed, and sat at my computer to listen to voice over demos. I decided to check in on Facebook and discovered that someone I had dated (which had ended painfully) was now moving here with their girlfriend.
Oh no. MY city, not yours.

I had actually just (finally) gotten into a healthy place about him. Boom! He was such a stoner..maybe he will forget to move here.

I managed to get out of my immediate response which was to FB sleuth, and went back to my project, but it was hard. I made my demo the next day - it went well. I know I can do better, but I want to send it asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment