Monday, October 13, 2014

Dreams...?


I went to see Gone Girl tonight. When I go to movies, I like the whole thing to be peaceful, I want to be incubated and instead I went with 2 friends who drove me crazy, and wound up sitting alone, so I guess it worked out.

I was really into the movie, as I haven't been in awhile, mostly because of the actress, Rosamund Pike who is wonderful in it.

At some point, I started thinking about my desire to be an actor, to be famous, and I tried to consider that this acting dream might never (obviously?) happen for me and the world seemed dull/real(?), and I couldn't stand letting the possible reality sink in any further.

Which leaves me with the whole thing - will I ever make this dream come true - maybe I'm too crazy, maybe I should accept it or NOT and do something about it.

I signed up for Tisch Acting Guild casting notifications recently, and haven't seen any films to submit to.

No comments:

Post a Comment