Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Moody But Grateful

I have a long to do list, which is really frustrating. I am at library again, and its fucking noisy.  I hate that.


Still no further word from Teaching Fellows, or about a voice over audition. Which is a  bummer.

The writing project was bogus, low pay, too much work.I have a good idea for a necklace I'm going to get on asap.

Funny because it didn't happen: I was babysitting for a mom and referred to her in my journal as " many thanks S", because that is how she signs off on texts. I almost left my journal in her kid's book bag.


The Dove campaign went fine; I'm definitely O.K. on soap. The pay for the 3 day event = my rent for the month. Came across this quote, which seems fitting :


Sometimes I go about pitying myself,
and all the time
I am being carried on great winds across the sky.
--Ojibway



No comments:

Post a Comment