Sunday, April 1, 2012

What Do I Do?


I have had about 5 babysitting interviews, and haven't gotten one. It's very discouraging, but its certainly not something I want to do forever.

I did an IChing reading about my job search, and got 27 (which is about how you nourish yourself) changing to 41 ( Depletion ). So very accurate.

When I asked about how to change this, I received 24 - 51 = focus on surprising new avenues. It feels a little obvious - I mean I have to try different tactics/venues for work, simply because it is practical to do so, but I always wind up feeling so nurtured and protected after a reading.

I am working with a book called, "Creating Money", which was very helpful to me before. I love re-reading it, but am a little frustrated with my tendency to hide in spirituality, and cuddle with a book, when I need to be working hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment