Monday, January 12, 2015

Daily Annoyances/Fundamentals of Living

I am in a good place this morning. I'm reading a book called "How to Be a Heroine" and it's got me thinking about things, different/better/more clearly. Like I clearly need to be doing more of everything, otherwise I will wind up with nothing and no one.


OH, I have a million things to do if I'm to function effectively in society. Like count - I meaning that I don't do basic things like keep track of my finances, which I can't really function well at all without. To that end, I went to another UA/DA meeting at the LGBT Center, which was great, and I have an app called iSpending which I need to use daily. A lot of resistance there.

I need to trust myself and make some moves on things. I have been avoiding the fuck out of a pile of papers in my other room. And a school notebook has been missing for months, mysteriously, and it's awful.

 Here. I have returned. This is the thing. I need to do the most basic things. Like eat first etc. make a list, cross things off of it, etc.I will go do these things.

Back - I tackled a pile of receipts, which once upon a time was a big deal that they were all in one place, now it's ridiculous that I finally open it and see a receipt from 2012. Or receipts where the ink has worn off.

No comments:

Post a Comment