Thursday, August 11, 2011

Breathe

I am poor but not discouraged. I am taking a breather from huge lists - teacher certification, jobs long and short term I should be applying to.

I am going to be on call for babysitting this weekend. My friend's wife is a doula, and needs someone. We have been talking often and I like her alot. My list of girlfriends is growing. It has been ages since this was the case.

Am I the only one who finds this difficult? Just be honest, creative, and supportive - why is this difficult?

I have alot to offer - and I want others who are the same.

I just sent a mass email to some friends because my summer subletter is leaving. I am surprised because this one girl I don't even know that well ( we worked together briefly), put my post on NYU's List Serve and I have already gotten responses.That is the type of person I want in my life.  My sister-in-law also works at NYU and I've emailed her several times when I was looking for a roommate, and she has never done this. (Although she has done other things, I have to admit).




No comments:

Post a Comment