Thursday, September 8, 2011

Good/Bad

Work is good. I keep waiting for something strange to happen with the mom/kids, but it is pretty straightforward.

I also got a job backstage at BAM, which pays union wages. This is good.

I spoke with a woman briefly - we had been playing phone tag regarding a babysitting job, and we just, finally talked. She said" It is 9-5, 5 days a week. (Good). I know many people want cleaning, and other things, but this is pretty straightforward. (Totally.) And I pay $150 a week."

Perhaps she'd prefer an intern? I didn't tell her off, I was polite, and let her know I was only looking for weekend work. I got off the phone angry, stunned almost. I almost posted it on Facebook, but I am trying for  happy/busy posts, to inspire regret and longing in an ex who is a "friend".

Then I went to Facade, a website that does IChing readings, to see what it had to say about our relationship. Not much to offer. Apparently I am attempting to have relations with "non-people."

I'm writing a post, finally. Perhaps he served his purpose.I miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment