Wednesday, September 7, 2011

More

I started a new babysitting job yesterday. Sigh of relief. This is the normal babysitting situation I remember from highschool. Nice kids/mom, nice pay. Done. I am looking forward to it today.

I am not drinking, and it is changing my outlook on things. I am hungry for things, better opportunities, travel.

I told this girl from AA yesterday how I felt about babysitting for someone who is probably about my age, who has a house and 2 kids, a husband and a career. (Not so good) She reminded me that right now, I am just stabalizing things - paying off some debts. This is true.

I went on Facebook after sending a resume and scrolled down past ridiculous over posters to see if there was a new one from my old fling. There was he posted a youtube link and said it was,                 " excellant'. Ha. Another nail in the coffin.

I hate people who misspell. I mean we all do it... but he dropped in my esteem. But there was also a photo from him from his summer trip. I envy people who travel. I am so hungry to do so. I am separating my desire to do so from my desire to be with him. It is something I have to do for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment