Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Apartment Comedy

Yesterday I went to a comedy show in Williamsburg. Once I got there, I felt I was just part of this new crowd who had decided to go because NY Magazine and L Magazine said it was good. Maybe. It was good, though.

I went because I love comedy - and the woman who was performing seemed pretty hilarious. She made a short film where a camera follows her around as she does every day tasks while voice overs comment on how amazing her every move is.

I'm sorry. Does no one else do that? I have tried to explain this to friends and apparently, no one else does. I have to see it.

I dealt with apartment stuff after a long day. It was at the bottom of my long to do list. My new roommate and I decided that we'd both get things that were needed, but then she comes home with this heinous leopard print bath mat/curtain, which is wildly out of place with the calm, white/blue marble thing happening in my favorite room in the apartment. So I told her I'd get it - I felt like she was passive aggressively letting me know she felt the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment