Sunday, July 3, 2011

Priorities

I just came back from the park. I'm up early. (7)

Yesterday was not such a good day. I looked at my list of things to do and did a lot of slacking off.
Today feels different. I need a job. Now. I'm going to pray and make a list of places to apply to - short term (cash jobs), long term - ESL/Teaching. Its a lot of work and pretty daunting.

It's all dark and stormy out. I'm sick of being in my apartment alone, which is rare for me, because this weather makes me feel creative. New roommate doesn't move in until Tuesday evening, and old roommate stopping back for her security deposit. Whatever.

More importantly. I think I'm going to the Gay and Lesbian church today. I want spiritual support, and I think that may be the right place to find it.

My parents don't know about my interest in women, and don't need to. I think my mother suspects, but there has been enough men in there so that she just focuses on that and sweeps her doubts away.

I want to be with a woman soon-like. Advance the program. I think it's funny that I'm not talking to my parents and that's one of the very first things that I want to do... (they did always teach me that priorities are important).

No comments:

Post a Comment