Friday, July 1, 2011

Busy Busy

I'm up early - went to sleep early last night. I drank 4 beers - only, had cigarettes I didn't count. I read the Laurence Olivier book - he's hysterical. I felt nourished by that instead of thinking about/romanticizing an old relationship.

My new roommate shows up today. This is also the day that my landlord turns up so he can get cash (my landlady - his mom, gets the checks). I sent her back rent certified, and July, I have a grace period. So he and I are done for the moment. (According to me).

I researched the ESL company I am going on an interview for - sounded kind of like bullshit when I set up the interview, looked it up online and it seems like it is. However - at the Science/Business library I found a list of about 10 more ESL companies that specialize in corporate training. Now I have to (yawn) follow through. Aren't their jobs out there for ideas people? Yes There Are. I loved working for an arts magazine. I think trend spotting (following your intuition, traveling, capturing images of fashion) - is ideal. I would love to do this. I feel superficial admitting it. Its just like everything else in my heart I judge to be inferior.

I am listening to Everything But the Girl - The Heart Remains a Child

No comments:

Post a Comment