Thursday, June 30, 2011

Job

Slept O.K.  - Felt kind of lost this morning. Went to park and there was an old woman on a bench. I wanted to ask if she'd adopt me. I definitely want people in my life who are older than me, right now. 

I'm waiting to hear back about the babysitting job I went to yesterday - she said she'd call, and hasn't which means... I didn't get it. Pretty sure. She said she'd refer me to friends nearby who needed babysitters.

Rather boring stuff except I completely want this to be in place before new roommate appears on doorstep tomorrow (sigh). Being alone here has been delicious. The whole thing started to go awry with GW (old roommate.) because I wasn't being completely honest- I'm trying to figure it out, but I think it might be part of it.Yes, I'm working ( truly I was - but only part time.) There's more. For instance,  I said I liked wine ( I do - in manner of someone who should live in a vineyard). Just something I'm considering. I'm big on honesty - if things started going south I'm pretty sure that's where it started.


No comments:

Post a Comment