Saturday, May 28, 2011

Be truthful - and Patient

I am writing instead of watching a Julia Roberts movie, this is good. I don't hate all of her stuff, but this is the low, hateful, "Something to talk about".  Must love Dogs, on previously, was much, much better. I'm serious.

Good truthful actors in an agreeable movie, that I did not expect to catch late night. T.V gold.The John Cusack character was this deep, truthseeking philosophical artist who brooded over his lost love, who fell for a ridiculous, cheesy asshole. She gets back together with him after telling the truth. He waited, it came just in time. It's a movie, I know.

I am still thinking alot about the most previous guy I was involved with. So much good there! I wonder if he still thinks about me... probably not. I think I should probably cast him in my mind as the dickhead character and move forward. I think I will go chuck his number right now... hmm. Is he horribly ridiculous, pretty inconsistent, as am I?  I don't want to be a hypocrite. I think I will gently direct him to email.

Also, I like women as well. Something I should be more honest about. Whatever with my hang ups; I am LUCKY. I am an NYC bisexual - my dating pool is VAST.

No comments:

Post a Comment