Saturday, May 14, 2011

Just the Basics

Here are some basics about myself -  I'm a female artist in my 30's, who lives in Brooklyn.

"T" is for Tabitha, a pen name.

I am writing a blog to be more active creatively - and to look more closely at why it has been difficult for me in the past.

Topics that interest me that you will find here:

My day to day life, and also how it supports me or doesn't work

Art, (White) Magic, spirituality

Sex, relationships, feminism, self-esteem

The I Ching/Kwan Yin, dreams, numerology, astrology

Writing, acting, singing, design, authors/books I love

A lot about work - I want more right work in my life, and focus, follow through, consistency, accountability, feel particularly relevant to my life right now

Addictions and whatever else I use to stall myself

No comments:

Post a Comment