Monday, May 30, 2011

Going to Work - Alone.

I talked to G the other day, the person I may direct to email, because he didn't call me back. This is the second time he's done that - He'll say - I'd love to talk this evening, I'll give you a call when I'm in! -- And then sometimes there's like an emoticon or something, which is just not acceptable.

Anyway, I feel bad - sort of - his inconsistencies aren't my fault, but I feel like I can't accept him and keep giving so much to him.

It was good to talk - it was a month since we spoke. He said - you have such a beautiful voice have you ever thought of voice overs? And I just signed up with an agency that does business ESL, and they have a media department which does. So, I'm going to do it.

Typically, now I want to write about him and how awesome he is, when deep, deep down, I know he's not for me. When I asked the I Ching about him I got 2 Hexagrams - 51 and 50. Sex and creativity.

When he and I first got together I dreamt: I am a lesbian, I go up these stairs to meet people, these famous designers. They say " We have been waiting for you". I thought about it:  I woked up thinking, I'm taking this relationship the wrong way. He is going to help put me in my creative drivers seat.

 Here is a little peep though. I don't know if I will wind up with a woman or man, but if it was a man, it should be someone like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment