Thursday, June 16, 2011

No More Blow Jobs For You

I'm at the library doing a bunch of stuff I really don't want to do, so I've been avoiding tasks, as usual, by thinking about a guy.

This is ridiculous since most women turn me on more than men... just a few men stand out. I think I may be a lesbian who likes men.

Also, I was talking to my friend the other day and we discussed blow job techniques - I have read about them practiced, and excelled at times, but I'm over it. Especially since most guys turn pretty selfish - as I grow more into them. 

 I am not going to hang out with guys anymore, who don't bother to ask me how it was for me. (However, I also don't know why I didn't tell them). I've been around too many of them who after sex, grade the experience for them: (Example, Irish: "Not bad. Jaysus").

When I let go during sex, there's a rhythm that takes over, it moves me; it's invisible, but always there.

I want it all to be exquisite, I just don't want to go there unless you can engage my heart, my mind and my body. Talk dirty to me - I want you to use your mouth (properly).

No comments:

Post a Comment