Friday, June 10, 2011

Whatever. Its' Friday.

Yesterday went well - I am surprised but not. The kid is like nice and plays fair, similiarly, his mom.

I found myself in a playroom with all moms and nannies. You could tell who was who. I was with the ones who needed facials.

I dont really want to write about this right now. I want to get rid of my roommate and do the right thing - however I loathe her, and her headband, and her elephant print dress - and I want to get a new one.

I went to see my friend J yesterday. We went to college together in Philadelphia. He's been here for years and buys me drinks all the time at his bartending gig in the city. He's also kind of a big brother. I played it pretty cool about the whole thing.. I usually bitch like practically walking in the door (isnt that what you do with a bartender, Jesus.) But lately he's been like - OK, what's the matter this time, or who is the guy this time -  and I'm like oh... don't want to be that girl.

We talked about the Weiner thing - July 4th will make headlines worse, and what the fuck is wrong with everyone for caring about this - etc. My suggestion is that every public official who supports weiner should send in a photo of their dick to their twitter account, etc..

J was like "oh. HA HA HA. Ok what's the problem this time. (He already knows there is a problem - he referred me to his friend the attourney). I told him -  and he's like FUCK HER. and I'm like but the the truth! the justice! the and he keeps interjecting FUCK HER. FUCK HER, like a mantra. I think he actually said at one point. I want you to say it to yourself like a mantra - FUCK HER, GET HER OUT, or something.

I love J. He puts me back in touch with my anger and clarity - while I get nervous and poetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment