Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Just throw it out there?

I am waiting for a friend to get back to me about my blog. Meantime I decided to do some more about sharing it. I joined a tribe network, Gemini Rising. I think I will link to it.

Maybe make a FB page under a pseudonym?Already started that and it seemed pretty lame.

Thinking... being AS hard on myself AS usual.

Was thinking of sharing on Burning Man List,  but I don't know that its for me - I already had a run in with someone named Lucifer the Light Bearer (probably an electrician by day,) after accidentely overposting (3x) my apartment there a year ago. Which felt lame, and I don't want to post it there right now.

I am such a cautious person - a control freak. Why can't I just link to 10 people and see what happens?

No comments:

Post a Comment