Saturday, June 25, 2011

Demons






When I was growing up I loved people to excess. My sister used to say - I love you. But stop hugging and kissing me so much!

I leaned, I was reliant on other peoples opinion of me. I imitated everyone. I didn't love myself or trust my own point of view. My feelings were lost.

I feel like artists are people who need especially, to learn to love themselves first. Express their own point of view and not get submerged in others. Maybe they need to heal their dependency, in all its forms.

My acting teacher was a sex addict. He slept with 2 people in our class and gave one of them Herpes (she hated him, but even then, raved about him as a lover).  He wanted to... love/connect with everyone? I hope I am not being overly simplistic. What's up with the demons?

Whatever. I am listening to Michael Jackson.

When I was a kid, I took in other people's poison and demons. GIMME! I didn't know or accept my boundaries. Life is an allegory. I don't love myself - I'm an adult, and I drink poison/alcohol.

The devil likes to stop by, he knows I leave the door open.


No comments:

Post a Comment