Monday, June 13, 2011

Job/Apartment - An Old Fling on Facebook

Here's what I did today:

I woke up super early, like 6:30, and I was like "No - too early for me". Not even 8 hours of sleep, up before my roommate, like my Dad/Benjamin Franklin/a farmer, I don't think so.

I have my period, slept fine, but still stressed about apartment/job stuff. I saw a potential roommate today. He was O.K.. Nice, liked the place. He was like: "I will let you know" I hate that.

Dodged my landlady's call, (I wrote her, told her I was having a brief problem after about 2 years of paying on time, in cash, and she doesn't read her email or is being egged on by her son. I don't know.) I did an I Ching reading - 6/Conflict - bottom line: There is good fortune if she gathers information and does not speak - so I'm sticking with that

I went to the library  - I love to read, write, I can't live without it. It was cool because I gave them a book recently and when I went in there was a pile of free books, one of which I have actually looked for at bookstores and didn't find- (Oh Radiant Heart), and another spiritual book which I think would be helpful right now.

I also checked in on Facebook, which I know is a waste of my time. Over posters - etc. Also, briefly (very briefly!) checked in on this guy I was involved with.

He looked hot - but I accurately remember the sex and think - it could be better. We were not perfect for each other, but maybe were helpful to each other. He was helpful to me.

I get him - I think: Same type of guy I'm always into, but he's also spiritual -- a new age player.

I don't want to be judgemental - there's a reason I'm attracted to these people; they are similar to me. I just am starting to want more. I kind of don't want to play games anymore.

We talked recently and I was drunk, happy and excited --but I listened carefully to my inner voice, and the mother of my heart said: I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment