Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Honesty Continued

In the spirit of honest open communication , and business, a numbers game, I decided to just - put it out there. When my roommate came home, I asked when her mother would be here. Right away. Not the right time, just checking in. And moved forward based on that information.

I went to the Manhattan Inn to sing - Before I did, I made a pledge to myself. I took my favorite ring, the only one I wear, and put it on my left hand. I only want to put it back on my right when I do this - get in touch with apt people, and apply to 10 jobs. (3 jobs down, 7 to go, beer in hand,) I am thinking about my love of symbolism - meaning, art and now being all mind/business, practical =  move faster - I have to put it out there as much as possible, and let it decide itself. I did my part. The ring makes me think of Bjork -  Isobel. Married to myself.

I did a Smith's cover and am listening to them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment